Monday, April 2, 2012

Moving to The Boweh

Hello folks, it's been a while. After that states top 8 last October, I started playing/working for a different game, Shadow Era, and my activity here dropped off rather suddenly. My working with the Shadow Era devs has ended, meaning it's time to hone back in on Magic.

However, that's not all I do anymore. I've been writing plenty of articles for Shadow Era since I've been there. And if I'm making content for other games, I can hardly do that on a site called Yo Mama: The Gathering (which is an unfortunate name anyways). As such, I've started relocating to a new space here on blogger, and one with a much shorter url at that.

www.boweh.blogspot.com

There, I'll be posting all the same content you've come to know from YMtG, as well as articles for other games such as Shadow Era. That's not all, though. I've also been doing some multimedia content, including streams, for other games such as Shadow Era and may be doing that for magic as well.

Just want Magic? No problem. I'll be tagging everything liberally, making it easy to filter out one game's content from the rest. So please, point your browsers to The Boweh, your new home for Yo Mama. Oddly enough, it's not based in Florida.

Boweh out.

1 comment:

  1. Listen...

    This might sound pretty creepy, maybe even kind of "strange"

    WHAT if you could just press "PLAY" and listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And miraculously bring MORE MONEY into your LIFE???

    And I'm really talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Do you think it's too EASY??? Think something like this is not for real??

    Well, I've got news for you..

    Many times the most significant miracles in life are the easiest to GET!!

    In fact, I will PROVE it to you by letting you PLAY a real-life "magical money-magnet tone" I developed...

    YOU just click "PLAY" and you will start having more money come into your life. it starts right away.

    CLICK here NOW to play this wonderful "Miracle Money TONE" as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete